Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Daughter (age 1.5 yrs) 1st team outing

My daughter's  (Shrutikaa) first team outing done on 11th March, 2011
Sounds interesting and to add more on the stuff she was less that 1.5 yrs of her age. Another 4 days left to complete 1.5 yrs.

My daughter started staying in the day care when she was 3 months old because my wife did not got the extension of her maternity leave and neither she was having work from home option.
So with no option left in my hand other than depending on the day care.

Around 6 months back I changed her day care and she is presently staying there.
It was 9th March, 2011 and the day care teacher asked me to give 300/- I was shocked not for giving 300/- but thinking what happened to my daughter (thought some medical expenses). They told me that they are going for a picnic to Banerghatta National Zoo on 11th March. Hearing that I was too much excited because I know my daughter how much she loves animal. So I gave the money and only concerned was to take care of her so that she does not misses out in the crowd. They gave me the confidence and I gave them the money.

It was 11th March morning, my wife and myself, waked up early to prepare her food stuff and other thing like, shoes and dresses. It was 9.00 am when they proceeded for their team outing. They reached BNZ around 10.30 am and my daughter was very much excited seeing the place. I know it was not her 1st visit (probably 4th or 5th visit), but everytime she likes visiting there.

She played with the birds there and in the play garden she was like enjoying her every moments. She was also riding horse at this age (proabably I have done my 1st horse riding when I was 27 years old). Seeing elephant she was so happy and even the elephant was not able to control himself in lifting my baby through the trunk to his back. All the way my daughter went with the elephant as if the pricess is seating on the elephant and the elephant is having the honour of giving a smooth ride to the little princess.

After a long day exhaust, they reached in day care center around 4.00 pm and all the kids were discussing about their team outing. The next day was saturday and sunday and for them its a boring day as they have to miss their friends and stay with their boring parents :)

N'joy few photos:

N'joying Sea-saw ride.

Inside the tunnel

Shrutikaa at her Day Care

Horse riding, I have to bring one for her seems - future

3 beautiful kids at their best

Whats that! Ooops! Elephant ride, WoW!

Her best place for relaxing

Shrutikaa with her friends

My daughter Shrutikaa standing high :)

No comments:

Post a Comment